There are several reasons you might want to know how to flush your system of THC. While the immediate assumption made by some is that you want to know how to clean your system out from drugs to pass a drug screening, this isn’t always the case. Everyone has their own reason for needing to detox, but everyone needs a safe, effective way to do so. Green Gone Detox products were designed to work with your body naturally to help you clear your system fast.
Reasons To Choose A Detox Regimen
There are several good reasons to know how to flush your system:
- Passing Potential Screenings - This may be the most popular reason people choose to detox, but it’s far from the only one. While cannabis has been legalized under certain conditions in some states and in certain forms federally, in many places it remains illegal (although technically it is still illegal under federal law throughout the US if it’s not industrial hemp). Even where it is allowed, companies, schools, competitive organizations, and courts may still require you to take a drug screening. Since a failed test can significantly impact your personal and/or professional life, learning how to flush your system with a THC detox can be vital.
- Improving Health And Wellness - While Green Gone detox kits were designed to help you understand how to clean your system out from drugs, specifically the metabolites from THC consumption, your body uses many of the same processes to rid itself of other toxins as well. Our food is treated with a slurry of chemicals. We breathe in air that’s filled with pollutants, pollens, mold, and other allergens. Our body works to eliminate these from its system via the same processes it uses for THC. Truly understanding how to flush your system can help you rid yourself of these contaminants faster.
- “Resetting” Their Body - Over time, metabolites can build up in your body. Some of these metabolites, such as CBN, have psychoactive properties themselves. Some people choose to detox to give their body a fresher experience.
Whatever your reason, it’s important to choose a safe and effective way to help your body detox. There is a lot of myth and misinformation online about DIY detox options. Some just plain don’t work. Others rely on a potentially dangerous mix of chemicals, and those should be avoided at all costs. After all, it’s not much of a detox if it relies on putting harsh or potentially harmful chemicals into your body in the first place.
Detoxing vs. Masking
Don’t be tempted to choose a masking product instead of learning how to flush your system. Masking agents are meant to chemically “hide” the presence of metabolites. This is often ineffective, doesn’t offer any benefit to those who want to detox for personal reasons, and may prompt a failed result. Testing protocols have become more sophisticated, and a discrepancy runs the risk of either having the test subjected to further scrutiny or marked as tampered with, which often results in it being considered the same as if your test came back as being above the testing threshold. It’s far safer to learn how to clean your system out from drugs using natural methods that enhance your body’s innate elimination properties.
Our detox formula supports your body’s natural elimination process so the metabolites that screenings test for and the chemical compounds you’re trying to get rid of are broken down and excreted faster. Designed by pharmacists well-versed in organic chemistry as it relates to human biology, Green Gone is based on 5 natural ingredients that are precisely measured and encapsulated in vegan gel caps for easy dosing. The developers started by looking at how to flush your system and natural ingredients that would support those same biological functions.
- St. John’s Wort - This traditional healing herb helps induce the production of liver enzymes which play a role in breaking down THC metabolites and making them more water-soluble in the body.
- Sodium Bicarbonate - This alkaline substance increases the pH of your urine, helping to break down acidic THC metabolites, making them more soluble in water.
- White Willow Bark - Similar to the active compound in aspirin, white willow bark competes with THC for bonding sites within your body. This helps prevent some THC and metabolites from being stored.
- Horsetail Extract - The point of making THC more water-soluble is to get it into your urine faster. Once there, this mild diuretic helps encourage your body to urinate more frequently, getting rid of THC faster.
- Psyllium Husk - This healthy fiber binds to THC in your gut, where half or more of it moves through. Psyllium acts as a sponge that keeps it from being absorbed before it can be excreted from your body as feces.
How To Flush Your System With Green Gone
- Stop Using - If you need to detox, the first step is to quit putting the chemicals you want to eliminate into your body. You should not use cannabis products of any sort until after your detox regimen is complete.
- Choose The Right Kit For You - You need a detox program that is sufficient to help you metabolize and eliminate chemicals to get them out of your system fast. That is not a one-size-fits-all job. Use our Detox Calculator to evaluate your usage pattern and choose the right length of time for your detox regimen.
- Familiarize Yourself With Your Detox Kit - Green Gone kits are easy to use, but you should still take time to look over the instructions and contents. This not only tells you how to flush your system, but provides important health information about the products and tips for a successful detox.
- Follow The Instructions Closely - Four capsules, three times a day with food, the last dose being taken at bedtime with a snack. It’s that easy. Set a reminder on your phone so you don’t forget, drink plenty of water, and let your body’s natural process do the work.
- Verify Your Results - Every detox kit comes with medical-grade test strips calibrated to the same 50ng/ml threshold as most drug screens. This lets you test yourself so you can verify that your detox was sufficient.
Get Started Today
Now that you know how to flush your system of THC, it’s time to take the first step. Choose the efficient, pharmacist-approved method for eliminating THC naturally. Order your 2-Day, 5-Day, or 10-Day kit from Green Gone Detox today.